Whether you’re an experienced property owner or just getting started, the smartest decision you can make is partnering with an expert property manager.
Property owners who have traversed the challenges of managing and maintaining their rental properties will be the first to admit — it’s too big a job to go it alone. That’s why having professionals like Cousin James Management on board is a lifesaver.
The time and energy that goes into keeping a property up to scale, rented with quality tenants, and a steady cash flow is more demanding than some new property owners might realize at first.
Consider some the outstanding perks that come with a reliable property management company like Cousin James Management.
- Your management agreement with us is for one year, but you can terminate it any time with a 30-day notice.
- To ensure you get top tier tenants, we take time to thoroughly screen applicants, performing extensive background checks, both employment and criminal.
- We will help you market your property via multiple websites and the MLS using high-resolution photos to display the distinctions of your property. Thousands of prospective tenants review these sites to find their next rental home.
- Our team of trusted contractors keep your property in tip-top shape, and we regularly inspect properties we manage to ensure maximum upkeep.
- To ensure your rental rate is consistent with the residential location, we provide market research with analysis of comparable lease properties in the area. We can also develop an expected statement of income and expenses on the property for you.
- Once you notify your insurance agent of your rental property you will need to take out a landlord liability policy that provides for the maximum amount of coverage. The preferred amount of coverage should be at least $500,000, however, your insurance professional will be able to guide your decision.
- Once you have your property rented your property, Cousin James can manage your tenant’s monthly rental check, either by mail or direct deposit, ensuring you receive it right on time every month.
- And should you ever have the misfortune of a tenant who stops paying rent, we will step in and handle all the details of eviction and court proceedings. With intently vetted tenants, this rarely occurs.
Cousin James Management is one of top management companies in Texas, family-owned and operated by Matt and Jennifer Hartmann. With Matt’s 22-years working in real estate management and Jennifer’s background managing large scale productions, they have created a competent, attentive, and smart management service. The trusted relationships Cousin James Management has built throughout North Texas is testament to their commitment to provide the best services and resources to their clients. Contact us today and let’s discuss what Cousin James Management can do for you. Remember, you don’t have to go it alone.