We realize that everyone is facing unprecedented challenges with COVID-19 being such a menace. Those of us here at Cousin James Management want you to know that our hearts go out to everyone faced with this new enemy.
We recommend that you look to trusted sources like the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the Texas Department of State Health Services and your local public health authorities for information and tips on minimizing your risk, recognizing symptoms and suggested treatments.
Printable Public Health Information/Communications Tools
Sample Forms for Rental Housing Professionals
Resources for Teleworking
- Best Practices for Teleworking Amidst COVID-19
- Best Practices for Flex Scheduling
- Collaboration Tools for Working Remotely
- Communication Tools for Working Remotely
At present, CDC prevention information includes the following recommendations:
- Wash hands often with soap and water for a minimum of 20 seconds. If soap and water are unavailable, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home when you are sick.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue away.
- Frequently clean and disinfect touched objects and surfaces.
The bottom line is to be vigilant, think proactively, and make decisions to stay safe and healthy. Working together, we will get through this global challenge.
Matthew Hartmann Cousin James Management, LLC.