The process of selling your property will be smoother if you’re committed to the effort whole-heartedly. Don’t rush in if you’re not sure.
Making the decision to sell a property is not always easy, but having doubts about going forward with the sale will only complicate the process. So, be sure you want to sell, then ask yourself a few questions like these to help get the ball rolling.
- Do I have enough equity in the property to sell? Owing more than your house is worth is not a good time to sell. Best to wait.
- Can I afford what it costs to sell? Depending on the condition, getting a home ready to sell and finding the right people to help with repairs can be difficult.
- Do I really want to say good-bye to this home? Homeowners get sentimental about moving from their homes and being emotionally ready is important.
- Is buying new the smartest financial move or could some remodeling do the trick? Getting a loan for renovations might be better than a bigger mortgage.
If you’re still motivated to sell, then it’s time to connect with the right people to help you.
Cousin James Management knows the advantages of moving quickly once you’ve decided to make the move. Our experienced team includes seasoned professionals who understand the details of real estate and property management.
Rather than taking on the burden of trying to do it all yourself, work with the people who know the business. You can rely on much faster, more targeted results than trying to take it all on yourself. It’s what Cousin James Management does best — whether you’re selling, leasing, or buying property.
Cousin James Management Advantages
- We are part of the Dallas / Fort Worth Multiple Listing Service Marketing
- Matthew Hartmann is a licensed realtor with 22+ years of experience leasing, selling, and buying real estate. He knows the ins and outs and takes the guesswork out of tough decision-making.
- We use Texas Association of Realtors standard promulgated forms, leases, and contracts, covering all the requirements set forth by the state.
- Your property is marketed on multiple websites, through the MLS, where thousands of prospective tenants go to find their next rental home.
- Our high-quality photos show your property in the best light to attract potential tenants.
- Prospective tenants will be thoroughly screened to ensure the most qualified tenant for your property, allowing tenant retention for longer periods of time and lease extensions.
Buying a Property
If you’re in the market to purchase a property, Cousin James’ licensed team can help you find just what you want. We also provide investment consultations.
Perhaps you’re interested in investing in a rental property and need the inside scoop. We can help you locate and purchase a rental property suited to your taste and budget.
And if any repairs or remodeling is needed count on Cousin James to provide the finest, professional contractors in whatever category you need.
Looking for Lease-Only Services?
We can help with that, too. You may want to continue management of your property, but want some help finding great tenants quickly. We have tenant screening down to a fine art. Only the best top quality tenants make it through our screening process. Whether you’re looking to sell, buy, or lease, work with the company that knows the business and the area like no other — Cousin James Management.