Filing for an eviction can be one the most stressful and difficult requirements of being a landlord. As a part of our management services, we try to minimize the need to file an eviction. However, if it is required, we will handle the entire process on your behalf. These are the usual steps we take to manage an eviction on your rental property.
- Step One: We prepare the required paperwork and documentation. showing the tenant has delinquent rent in violation of their lease.
- Step Two: We send the tenant a three-day notice to vacate.
- Step Three: File an eviction with the proper court.
- Step Four: Attend court on your behalf and seek judgement for the case.
- Step Five: If required, file for writ of possession and meet constable.